The Ski Bears have Secured 2 Weeklong Western Trips. But the Club is Waiting on All Airlines to Release their Group Pricing. This will give us the Opportunity to Offer our Members the Lowest Pricing.
Both Weeklong Trips will Go On Sale at the Annual Summer Picnic on August 14th
Copper, CO – January 30th to February 6th
Taos, NM. – March 26th to April 2nd
Trip form and Membership form must be submitted with payment. Send all forms to Treasurer@skibears.org
- Membership is required for trip signups.
- Weeklong trips – payment schedule is listed below (see trip form for all rules/policies)
- Weekend trips- All trips $300 and under must be paid in full. Trips $300+: Full payment appreciated, $100/person deposit accepted, balance due AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to trip (see trip form for all rules/policies)
- All signups will be processed in order of receipt.
- Please fill out the forms completely and legibly
Registration Begins May 1st
2022 WEEKLONG SKI/SNOWBOARD TRIPS
Taos New Mexico March 26th to April 2nd, 2022
- $1600/person to purchase Full Package with 5-day lift pass
- $1,150.00/person for those with IKON Pass
$200 Deposit + Membership Upon Signup
$600 Balance Due at the September Open House
Due Date of Balance of $800 or $350 TBD
Trip Leader: Joe Maltese – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contract for Taos, New Mexico includes cancellation policies for COVID-19 travel restrictions and state mandated 14 day quarantine policies. The only thing you would receive a credit for is after you are ticketed for the airline. This takes place about 30 days before departure. But this trip at worst will be postponed, not cancelled. So please get your deposits in to secure a spot! The trip is nearly full!
- Round Trip Airfare
- Round Trip Private Ground Transfers with Beverage and Snack
- Seven Nights at the Ski-In/Ski-Out Snakedance 2 Bedroom Condos
- Welcome Party
- Group Dinner Party
- Après Ski Party
- Fleece Vest with Ski Bears Logo
- 5 Day Lift Pass with Full Package
Taos Ski Valley is the largest ski resort in New Mexico, with almost 1,300 skiable acres. It is one of the highest municipalities in the United States at an elevation of 9,207 feet. However, the village limits reach 12,581 feet and the highest residential dwelling is at 10,350 feet. Located 20 miles north of Taos, 72 miles north of Santa Fe and 150 miles north of Albuquerque, this northern New Mexico ski area offers a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and a great variety of runs, including two areas for only expert skiers.
- 1,294 Skiable Acres
- 110 Trails & 2 Terrain Parks
- 14% Beginner
- 16% Intermediate
- 30% Advanced
- 40% Expert
Ski Bears link to Buy the IKON PASS:
SKI BEARS EVENTS & TRIP SCHEDULE
Please Sign Up for the Weekly Newsletter for Updated Information